Friday 7 March 2014

Italian Worthy of a Medallion

Restaurant: The Barrel

Country of Origin: Italy


How was it?

The Barrel is comparable with an Italian grandmother's food. 

The Barrel has been a staple of a Fort Erie residents diet for as long as I've been alive

Each time I've been to The Barrel, I've been treated with friendly service, gracious hosts, and warm personalities. 

The restaurant has a great Italian family feel (albeit with less cheek pinching.)

There's a reason The Barrel has been in Fort Erie for over 30 years; the food.

A combination of giant portions, reasonable prices, and copious amounts of delicious cheese make this restaurant a success. 

If ever you find you've taken a wrong turn and ended up in my small hometown of Fort Erie, I highly recommend having dinner at The Barrel before asking for directions home. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment